Sunday, May 28, 2006

Summer, finally summer!

So, I see my mom's been posting on my blog, huh? Well! She has one of her own, she should leave mine alone! She's right though, I've been having so much fun that I just don't even think about getting on the 'puter and updating this blog. It's so nice out! When I go outside I don't want to come back in, our yard is so big, I just walk and walk and walk, and sometimes I take naps by a tree or in the garden. Mom says the plants are hostas. I don't care what they're called, it's nice and cool under their leaves. A guy could lay out there forever!

We haven't had too much excitement around here. Mom and dad are talking about getting a wood floor in the living room. Mom said she's tired of the way the living room smells. Something about an outhouse? Are all houses outside? I don't get it. But I have a feeling it won't be as much fun to make a mess if there's no carpet! Dad won't have to get that big noisy machine out of the garage either, you know, the one that makes the carpet all wet and icky to lay on. It takes all the good doggie smells away too... Maybe that's what they want!? That's kind of funny.

I've been spending evenings laying in the big bed in Mom and Dad's room. It's very comfortable and I sleep really good there. I wish they would let me sleep there all night, but dad says nothin' doing! I guess I peed in their bed a long time ago and he's not going to give me the chance to do that again. It was so long ago I hardly remember, I think it was right after I came to live here. Geez, I wish they'd give me some credit. I have learned SOMETHING since I've been here. Gosh.

Meghan (my human sister) has been hanging around a lot. I guess she's living back in Nebraska now. She did live in some place called Iowa. I think maybe I was there once in the car, but I'm not sure. Meghan had a thing called a graduation a few weeks ago. She was all done with one college and now she's going to another one. Sounds like a lot of work if you ask me. I guess she doesn't know that if you just look really really cute people will want to take you home and feed you and give you a soft bed. Humans can be so dense at times.

I hear mom, better get off the computer! Later friends!

Chuck

No comments: