Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Visit to Dr. Jesske

Well, I went to the doctor today and saw Dr. Jesske. I put a picture of him here too, 'cause I really love him. He's so nice to me. I did get a shot (ouch), but I'm okay now. I had to have one of my toenails taken off too, that hurt, but only for a minute. Mom and Dr. J are worried about my ears, so I got a shot for them again and some new medicine to take at home. I hope this medicine helps, my ears are really sore all the time.

Yesterday was a great day for me. Not for mom though. She had the flu, so I got to lay in bed with her all afternoon. Dad came home for lunch and after I had my lunch he put me in bed with mom. I hardly ever get to do that 'cause once I peed on her bed. She was pretty mad. She got over being mad, but she hasn't let me back on the bed since then! So yesterday was my lucky day!

No comments: