Monday, March 13, 2006

Checking in

I've been so tired lately I just haven't felt like getting on the computer. I've been sleeping and sleeping. I must have mom worried, I heard her on the phone tonight making an appointment with Dr. Jesske. I'm just so tired I don't even really want to do anything, even my toys are pretty boring. My ears are hurting pretty bad right now too. Dad came home for lunch today and since it was so cold he thought he'd put my t-shirt on me while I was in the house. It hurt pretty bad and I screamed pretty loud to have that put over my head. I wish they wouldn't do that, but aftewards dad cuddles me for a long time in a fuzzy blanket so I get nice and warm, so I forgive him. I'll let you guys know tomorrow what Dr. J says. I think mom is worried about me, she was crying last night. I tried to let her know I really don't feel that bad. I don't think she believes me though.

No comments: