Thursday, March 09, 2006

I don't like the rain!

It was rainy and cold yesterday. I didn't want to go out much, but mom and dad insisted that I go. **sigh** All I wanted to do was lay in front of the window in the sun, is that too much to ask? Mom went to the vet's office last night and got me some more of my yummy food in the can. The other dogs are so jealous because all they get is that hard stuff. I'm so special!

Mom also bought a toy she calls a Kong. She put some peanut butter in it and when she tossed it Heidi got it and ran to eat it all. I wasn't about to let that happen, so I went over and just took it away from her! Then I went behind the sofa because the other kids know they better not follow me back there. That's MY place. Heidi must have tattled to mom because she came looking for the Kong, but I fooled her, I took it and hid it in my bed under my blanket! She found it, but not until I ate all the peanut butter. She was pretty mad at me for eating it because my ears have been really sore and she thinks now they'll get worse. Why would eating peanut butter make my ears worse? Silly mom.

I heard mom telling dad that if my ears weren't better by the weekend she's going to call Dr. Jesske so I can get a shot of steroids. I don't like shots, but I love Dr. J, so if he says I have to have one I guess I will. Especially if my ears will feel better. They itch so much now and I have scabs on the inside. They do hurt, but I don't want mom even LOOKING at them. Ouch.

No comments: