Thursday, March 16, 2006

Good News

My ears are feeling better today! They aren't so hot and swollen. Mom says she's "cautiously optimistic" whatever that means, but they sure feel better to me.

It's gotten really windy outside today. I'm almost afraid to go outside. Mom says she'll have to tie a string around me and then I'll end up as a furry kite. I don't think that's funny, mom. It's really cold too, well, not as cold as it was a few months ago, but cold enough that I'd rather go to the bathroom in the house. Mom and dad are catching on to me now though, they pick me up and take me out when I first get up so I don't have a chance to make it to the living room. Darn it.

I think Heidi needs to get her own bed. I'm so mad at her. Last night mom and dad went out for awhile and when they put all the other kids in my room Heidi got in my bed and wouldn't get out - even when I growled at her. She's a bed hog for sure. I taught her a lesson though, I got on HER bed and wouldn't get off, even when mom and dad came home. I'll teach her.

Mom has been looking all over the house for that new kong toy she bought us the other day. I hid it from her. The only problem is, I can't find it either. I hope somebody finds it Kate told mom about some other good things to put in it and she wants to try some, but it's lost. I bet one of the other guys found it and are hiding it from me and mom. I guess she'll just have to buy another one.

Well, it's lunch time so I better go eat. I weighed 11 pounds at the doctor's office yesterday. I sure do like to eat!

No comments: