Friday, April 07, 2006

I've Been a Busy Boy

The weather has turned nice! I'm so glad, I can lay out on the porch and enjoy the sun, it feels so good. Now mom is worried though that I might get sunburned so she's going to make me wear my T-shirt when I go outside. I can't win. A sweater in the winter and a T-shirt in the summer. Can't she figure out dogs just like to ge NAKED?!?! None of the other dogs have to wear ths stuff in the summer. It's not fair!

All the other dogs had to go see the vet the other day. They ALL had to get shots too -- HAHA! Ruger and Buttercup had to have their bottoms cleaned out too - Ruger is still complaining about that. I guess he doesn't like that very much. I can't say that I blame him though. They didn't even get to see Dr. Jesske. He's my favorite. Heidi and Ruger told me Dr. Kroeger and Dr. Sternberg are good doctors too, but I've got my favorite and it's not them. Maybe someday I'll get to meet them too.

All my dry dog food is finally gone. Now I get canned food all the time yum! Mom says it better be good 'cause for what it costs we're all going to be eating it pretty soon. I hope she's not serious. They don't share their food with me, I shouldn't have to share my food with them!

Last night we had to spend some time in the "tornado room." I don't know what it is, but I can tell you the floor in that room is cold! Dad put us down there because mom was home and he thought he might have to go out and be a storm spotter. I barked and barked. That was NOT a warm place to me. Luckily mom got home and we didn't have to stay down there. And those awful sirens didn't go off either. Man, I don't like those things!

My ears are kind of hot and fat again. Dad has been putting some kind of medicine on them, so the scabs are almost all gone, but now they're fat again. Maybe I'll have to get another shot. I'm starting to not like shots very much. Well, I hear mom in the other room so I better go before she catches me in here. Bye for now!

No comments: