Friday, July 07, 2006

I'm having a birthday party

I'm so excited! My mom is baking a cake and everything! I don't think I get any of the cake, but I bet I get some kind of other treat! Maybe a whole baked potato. Maybe some more of my rabbit and potato! WOW! I'm so excited.

My real birthday was July 5, but mom had a cake decorating class that night, so we had to wait until tonight, but my grandma and grandpa Sieborg came over and gave me presents anyway. I got a whole bag of potatoes (yum) and a squeaky monkey. I love my monkey. Heidi tried to take it away from me, but I growled really loud at her and she ran away and let me have it. Smart girl, that sister of mine! I'm sure mom will have some more pictures of me tomorrow, so I'll be sure and put them here on my blog.

It's sure been noisy around here! Mom said it was the 4th of July, all I know about that is it's the day before my birthday. Maybe they were making all that noise for ME. If they were, I hope mom tells them I didn't like it, so they don't do it again. I stayed in the basement with dad and watched movies, it was scary going outside. Heidi didn't like the noise either, she hid under a blanket by mom, but silly Buttercup would bark and bark at the noise. Every time there was a big BOOM Buttercup would start barking. Mom said she didn't know which was worse. I don't know if Ruger was scared or not, he was under the sofa like he always is. I don't think he's scared all the time. Well, I don't know, he's kind of a chicken, maybe he is... It doesn't matter I'm brave enough for both of us.

Well, I better go stand around the kitchen while mom frosts my cake. You never know when she's going to drop something good.

No comments: